That’s Their Whole Role
Make sure people are happy to call our places home. That’s it. Not rent, not repairs or maintenance, not talking to investors.
SDA Done Differently
NDISP does Specialist Disability Accommodation differently. We are not a property business, we are a people business.
For any given property we have:
- A Relationship Manager – Making Sure People are Happy to Call our Places Home
- A Project Manager – Making sure repairs and maintenance are done promptly and correctly
- An In House Accountant – Making sure the financial side is looked after
- An Asset Manager – Communicating with the investor that owns the property
That’s a really important difference. If the person looking after the people who are happy to call our places home also had to look after maintenance, finance etc then they would get pulled in all directions.
Our Relationship Managers have one simple but vital role for our Specialist Disability Accommodation properties, making sure people are happy to call them home. This involves:
- Finding people who want to live there;
- Working with participants, support co-ordinators, support workers and participants’ loved ones;
- Making sure the right mix of people are moving in together in share house, or in the separate apartments or duplexes;
- Making regular contact to ensure that people are still happy to call our places home.