Need an SDA Property? We Will Build to Suit You or See Our QLD New Builds – Brisbane, Caboolture, Cairns, Innisfail, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba & More
QLD Properties Under Construction or Starting Soon
We have properties with slabs down or frames up on the Sunshine Coast. Toowoomba and Ipswich starting in January, Cairns, Caboolture and others in February.
- 1220mm wide doors
- 1500mm wide hallways
- Massive Bedrooms allow clearance around Queen Beds
- Massive Ensuites to Every Room
- Ceiling Hoists from Bedroom to Ensuite
Our GEN 10 automation system is able to be controlled by tablet, phone, voice, touch screen panels or even good old fashioned buttons. A robust commercial grade system that can be individually programmed to suit access needs, movement or any other requirements.
- True Touchless Entry – phone, tablet, RFID on chair & more can unlock and swing open doors
Automation system controls the following with voice, phone, tablet or switches:
TV’s (mounts on walls in every bedroom and the living room)
Dedicated Relationship Manager
NDISP doesn’t use property managers. We have dedicated relationship managers who are people persons, they don’t look after maintenance or finance or anything but you. Their whole job is to make sure that you are happy in your home.
A Place You are Happy To Call Home
Our whole ethos is about creating places that you are happy to call home. This is not accommodation or someone else’s workplace, it is your home. Want to put up pictures or hang photos or artwork – no problem we will send our handyman around and they can install hooks anywhere you want them.
Long Leases – Up to 10 Years
This is your home. To us a home is where we feel safe and secure, so we offer you a 10 year lease but with the ability for you to terminate it with 60 days notice.
Yellow Card Gardening are contracted to look after the outsides and not only keep the lawns and gardens looking nice but improve them.
Local Humans with National Backing – Great Service and Well Maintained
Your dedicated relationship manager is a local who we have specifically hired for their outstanding people skills. Their whole job is to focus on making sure you are happy in your home. As one of Australia’s largest SDA providers NDISP has dedicated professional project managers who look after the maintenance and repairs (including preventative maintenance), in house accountants to look after the financial side and asset managers who tie it all together so the relationship manager can purely focus on people.
Safety & Security
All of our trades and services are supplied by Yellow Card Helpers, a specialist provider of property services to NDIS participants. Our software integrates with theirs and includes things like:
- An email the day before someone is coming to the house with who they are, what they are coming for and their photo
- An email and sms on the day of their visit
- An sms when they are on their way
- All trades, services & NDISP staff use our app to take a Selfie when they arrive on site. This is geotagged and stored for ever.
- All trades & services are from Yellow Card Helpers – they only provide services to NDISP participants and their properties.
- The ability for our automation system to send emails, sms or even call friends, carers or loved ones if something unusual happens (eg if John makes a cup of coffee every morning by 8:30 am, our system can be set to detect that the kettle has not been boiled and a message sent to everyone telling them that)
Yellow Card Utilities provides electricity and internet to all our properties. They buy electricity on a national basis for all NDISP properties and also use the solar panels to be fed back into the grid like one large solar farm. They then provide individually metered electricity to our participants, plus their share of common areas, cheaper then they could buy at retail