Cairns First Real SDA Places for High Physical Support Where You Don’t Have to Share Has Arrived – NDISP Units are Called Freedoms for a Reason
It’s Real SDA because:
- The SDA Provider (NDISP) has nothing to do with the care and support – bring your own
- It’s a Small Complex with no institutional type services on site – it’s your home
- The Units are massive with everything in them installed from day one
APPLY Smithfield & Gordonvale – Move in March
Freedom & Independence – Reduce Your Support Needs
NDISP’s HPS Units allow you a great amount of independence and let you reduce your spend on support workers so that you can do a lot more things without having someone over your shoulder.
- Secure touchless entry (tag on your chair, phone, table or many other options) to gate, doors, lift
- Automated lights
- Automated fans
- Automated air con
- Automated blinds
- Automated doors
Once you have your support worker come in and help you shower, eat, transfer to your chair etc then you can come and go in your chair by yourself. NDISP has participants who drive their chair with a halo, mouth control, chin control, joystick etc who can come and go (including lift to upper levels) securely and without a support worker just to push a button, swipe a card or turn a door handle.
Inside your unit you can:
- open the doors to both bedrooms, the front door or you balcony/courtyard
- adjust the lights from 0-100%
- control the blinds to any position
- turn your fans on and off
- adjust your air conditioning temperature
- unlock the gate/foyer your front door for visitors
all by voice, phone, tablet, wall tablet, or a whole range of devices to suit your needs. This Freedom from having to have a support worker over your shoulder all the time is something the people who call our places home tell us makes the biggest impact.
Cheaper to Live in NDISP Places than Almost Anywhere
NDISP makes it as cheap as possible for you to live in our places:
- massive solar and battery systems – electricity bills are either non existent or very cheap
- 25 percent of DSP & 100% of Rent Assistance is your reasonable rent contribution (set the same across all SDA, whether you are in cheap properties or premium ones like ours)
- Complete choice and control of support workers. SDA done right means that the SDA provider has no agreements or involvement with who you choose to provide support. Our unit blocks often have different service providers for every unit, we only know that because of granting access for the systems – You choose and change them at will.
- therapy pool on site
- gardening and common area cleaning paid for by owners
- secure touchless entry and auto everything so you can reduce your need for support workers to just let you in and out, change your temperature/lights/ blinds etc.
- auto doors inside and out
- enterprise grade high speed internet included
- an additional support contribution that allows for some things not covered in your NDIS plans
AT to Help Your Support Workers
- Ceiling rails and hoists that go across the bed and through the shower to beside the toilet
- Enterprise grade access control – numbers, wrist bands, cards or tags
- Self contained OOA for shared passive overnight care
Therapy Pool on Site
Save time and transport costs by making use of the onsite therapy pool.
Built By Locals, Owned By Locals, Managed By Local Staff of One of Largest SDA Providers in Australia
In Cairns our properties are built by long time local builders, Vis Constructions. The quality of the builds are self evident.
Our Cairns properties are developed and owned by locals. NDISP makes them spend millions of dollars more than they have to make sure that your home is the best it can be. They get not a cent extra in income then the cheap builds around. They choose to remain anonymous, this your home it’s not about them.
Caroline Lovegrove was a Port Douglas local kid when you could back your tinnie across the beach, then a Cairns High Girl and has been part of the community for 40 years. She leads our participant relationship managers team. You can contact her in our Cairns Office on 07 4243 3500 direct on her office line on 07 4243 3501 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NDISP is one of the largest private SDA Providers in Australia, and one of the fastest growing for a reason. We don’t do publicity, we don’t hold launches or press releases. We don’t do investment seminars. We build great places, run them well and make it all about the participants. This is your home, why should your home have launches, signs or publicity when the neighbours doesn’t, this is all about you.
Smithfield & Gordonvale SDA Ready in March
We have 5 x 2 Bedroom Units in Smithfield, just behind the shopping centre that is finished in March. Accessible pool included in the complex.
Gordonvale we have 5 x 2 Bedroom units that are also ready in March. This is near the pool that Cairns Regional Council spent over $150,000 on accessibility. Membership to the pool is included for residents. It’s conveniently located halfway between town and the new Woolworths shopping centre in a non flooding area.
Cairns Central, Marreba, Atherton, Innisfail & Cooktown in Late 2022
We have more unit buildings coming in late 2022.
Expensive Builds on Expensive Blocks of Land in Great Locations – Flood Free – No Ramps – No Obvious Signs of Being Disability Housing
Our units, houses and villas are built on great locations that our local owners pay a premium for. With blocks of unit costing $3m plus to build and no ramps, etc these places just look like what they are, high end technically advanced homes.
These are very amateur and done on a phone by one of our founders, but it will give you an idea of what real HPS looks like.
External and Pool
Ground Floor HPS SDA Unit
Upstairs and OOA
Upstairs HPS SDA Unit